Saturday, September 29, 2007

Respomse

Good morning, Yes Kelsey it is wierd to be where there is only one zip code and one area code, although it was like that when we lived in Willits. Yes Barb we know where the Christmas tree is going and we are so excited that you and family and Tom and family are going to be here and anyone else that can make it. The adjustment was easy and not easy. I had several melt downs wondering what had we done but now being in our dream retirement home and having met some wonderful friends it is OK and now that I can fly we plan to fly out west and of course drive to Florida.

I noticed that some of you have little postage stamps pictures by your messages, how do you do that?

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Hey, I think I know how to get the photo.

Barbara said...

Jason told me how - you have to publish a photo on line, I used flicker photos. So now I have my own flicker page, although there is only one photo and that is of me for this little stamp thing. He he.