Monday, September 24, 2007

Hello All,

This is very cool. I like the way it looks. Once I get the hang of it we will send in some pictures of the girls and I.

All is good here in Southern California. Jacy is in 10th grade and Chelsie has started her second year in college. Chelsie is also working at Medieval Times taking reservations. Chelsie is the Stage Manager at Cypress College and loves it. I have gone to a play and she does a fantastic job.

Jacy is working on getting her license which if all goes well she will have it by mid October. She is playing softball this winter so every Saturday is double headers which is a lot of fun. She is playing catcher which I love to watch her do.

Plan to see the Nor Cal crew in October for Granny's birthday. Chelsie, Jacy and I will be coming up.

Well, that's it for now. Take care and I will blog again soon!

2 comments:

T Pot said...

Hi Kim...
Good to hear from you...
Sarah has a favorite cartoon (which I also love) called Kim Possible...
Ever heard of it?
Sarah is happy to know she has a cousin Kim!
Oh and...I can't resist...
that should be "the girls and me."
:)

Brother Mike said...

Kim
Were not going to be at Granny's party next week. Me, Mardi, and Veronica are going to a wedding. Veroinca is in the wedding and the date was set, long time ago. I told Granny and she said not a problem.