Tuesday, October 2, 2007

What's up???

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to tell everyone that Sunday Jacy and I took the train to San Diego for her first professional football game. It was the Chargers against my favorite team the Chiefs. Chiefs won which made it all the sweeter. The train ride is two hours one way with a trolley connection that took us straight to the stadium. We met some people on the trolley and they invited us into the club section of the stadium and they were the best seats ever. They also bought Jacy and I lunch. They were very nice. We had a great day and hope to do it again soon.

Jacy also had a double header on Saturday and played two awesome games. She has really stepped up her game and is playing better than ever.

Talk to you all soon. Have a great day!!!

2 comments:

Brother Bob said...

Hmm.. After watching the Chiefs play the Jaguars today, I have to question whether you were actually at a "professional" football game!!

Kim O said...

I said they were my favorite team I didn't say they were a good team. Did you see the Cowboys Monday? What an unbelieveable game!!