Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Granny's 96th Birthday




Here is a picture with the grandkids, great grandkids and great great grandkids from Granny's 96th b.day party. It was a lot of fun to see everyone (even got to see Christine who I hadn't seen in over 20 years). I went by myself because Stephanie was sick, Rachel was taking her SATs, and Shane decided to stay home and Rick stayed home with Shane. I have to say, it was fun going by myself. The drive there was nice and so pretty. I am used to driving south to Marin County for work all week and it was nice to drive North (it was a lot prettier).

Eric (he is in the back row with the baseball hat) brought some of his horses for everyone to ride, however, I decided not to ride this year even though I love horses. I felt that since I drove myself up there, it might not be good if I were to say fall off the horse and not be able to get home.

As you can see, I am kneeling down in the green shirt (this was a time where I decided to wear my disguise because I didn't want to make the rest of the family feel bad).

Natalie



7 comments:

Tom & Linda said...

Great picture of a great family, would you please email it to me so I can print it out Can't wait to see everyone next year.

Good disguise Natalie.

Neil said...

I am confused. Should I know any of the people in the picture? I don't recognise anybody.

Natalie said...

Hi Neil,

I would guess that you probably don't recognize anyone, but maybe you will make it to Willits to meet everyone sometime. We always have a good time.

Natalie

Kim O said...

Natalie, Jacy, Chelsie and I are so bummed we didn't get up there. It looks like a great time as usual. We should get all the East Coasters out to the Northwest it is so beautiful and of course to meet the awesome family we have!!

Natalie said...

Hey Kim,

I was totally bummed you were not there. It would be great for everyone to meet each other. I love going there.

Tom & Linda said...

I agree, I would love for everyone to meet. Neil, it is a great family!!!

Barbara said...

OK - so Neil, Granny was married to Linda and Mike's Dad after our mom (your grandmom) split, am I correct? She had children from her first marraige also. So Mike and Linda's families all know the folks up there. I met Granny once and also some of her children (adults) when we went to Willits and Santa Rosa a few years back with Linda and Tom. Wonderful people!