Monday, October 1, 2007

television season

OK I am curious as to what everyone is watching this year. Our favoites are Boston Legal (love that show), Two and Half Men, Las Vegas, Numbers and Shark. We watched Sexy Dirty Money and Looks like it will be pretty good. Of course we love our Nascar, NHRA and FOOTBALL--yea COLTS. I recorded Cane but we haven't watched it yet.

We are headed for Cleveland today for my 6 month checkup on my eye. I am always nervous before seeing the dr. It is a 5 hour drive but we are going to stop in Indianaplis to have lunch with some friends, do some shopping and then head for Cleveland. My appointment is early tomorrow morning.

Love you all!!

Three moles break into a cabin in the woods, one mole sniffes the air and says "I smell honey" the second mole sniffes the air and says "no it smells more like brown sugar", the third mole says"you are both wrong, it smells like MOLEASSES". Sorry, couldn't resist.

7 comments:

Brother Mike said...

Check out the "War" series on your Public network station. It is about WW2.

Barbara said...

I'm a Law and Order type person myself, but all of my other shows come on to late to catch them and our VCR doesn't record. I like Monk, Numbers, the Closer, NCIS, The Unit, and stuff like that. I don't like sitcom comedies or reality shows. But, usually we're watching Discovery, Myth Busters, Fuel TV and the stuff Erik likes. We only have one TV, I refuse to have a TV in bedrooms, never have had bedroom tvs. Although now that Erik is older maybe one day he'll get himself one. I believe TV should be a family affair. That's my opinion, anyway. So, we don't get to watch too much TV, we go to bed at 9:00 at the latest, get up at 4:30 am. blah blah blah - sorry 'bout that.

Brother Mike said...

Barbara
Did you have a zone out for a bit, moment there?

jase said...

I am watching "The War" now on beautiful hi-def and I'm really digging it. It's amazing they found color footage from WW2. I also like The Office, and The Daily Show but that's about it for TV for me.

jase said...

I still can't understand why your posts are coming out pink. I have erased every shade of red I can find from the blog's color pallet. Are you using a mac maybe?

Brother Mike said...

Mostly I like sitcoms, sports. Baseballmy favorite, foot ball and glof. The history, science, nature, military, channels, public broadcast channels, and CNN. Oh yeah, and Boston Legal.

Natalie said...

I am a Law and Order fanatic. My ringer on my phone is the Law and Order theme song. I also love Damages, Mad Men, The Closer, Boston Legal and Dancing with the Stars. And, of course, football. Go Niners! If not the Niners, then the Colts!.