Friday, October 5, 2007

Hello


Some of you may be wondering what Rick and I look like so I have put pictures of both of us so you all can see. You might be thinking that Rick looks like George Clooney and I look like Catherine Zeta Jones and, yes, we get that all the time. A lot of times we put disguises on so we won't be bothered, but I thought you would want true pictures.

We are going to Granny's birthday party tomorrow and I am going to bring chocolate chip cookies because it is basically the only thing I can make.

I will write more later because I need to go to the store to buy chocolate chips. Talk to you all later.

Natalie

7 comments:

jase said...

I wish I looked like George Clooney, or Catherine Zeta Jones for that matter. People tell me I look like the fat hobbit from "Lord of the Rings".

Tom & Linda said...

You know Natalie, everyone has always said that you look just like me!!

Tom & Linda said...

Oh by the way, this was from your Aunt Linda not Yncle Tom.

Neil said...

It is dangerous to post pictures of yourself - your family members might tell you how ugly you look. :)

Brother Mike said...

Natalie gets her wit, charm, and the ability to think outside the cube, and looks from me. But her ability to make the best chocolate chip cookies this side of Mars, she acquired while on a clandestine mission for the SCA of America.

Natalie said...

Aunt Linda, I was glad you clarified that it was from you. I was wondering!!!

Denise said...

it's great, they both have kept their humility and do good deeds for the underprivileged, despite the hardships of looking so hot... truly inspiring!