Monday, November 19, 2007

One down... many more to go

  • Just thought I'd share with everyone that I finished my first quarter of grad school!! (at Ohio University) We had our last (and worst) final today, but now it's over! Our winter break is 7 weeks long! It's the only real break we get each year, so I'll be going down to Vegas in a couple of weeks - - - Only 7 more quarters until I get my Master's in speech-language pathology and then a few more years if I choose to do a PhD : )
  • Here are a couple of pics of some friends of mine - one is of my friend Katie and me and the other is me with 2 of of the 3 students we have in our program from India.
  • Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!! My friend from Reno is flying out and we're going to see Wicked in Chicago this weekend - I'll try to take pics and post some afterwards : )


4 comments:

jase said...

Congrats Kelsey! You rock!

kelsey said...

thanks!! : )

Tom & Linda said...

Way to go, can't wait to see you Christmas!!

Barbara said...

Yep - that's our girl! Can't wait for her to be home for a few weeks - and then to fly back out east with her for Christmas at Linda's and Tom's.