Thursday, February 7, 2008

Analytics

Hello Family,

I have been tracking page hits for this blog using Google Analytics and I figure I will share some of the data with you:

Number of visits to the blog since January 7th: 162
Absolute unique visitors: 28
With an average of 1.33 pages viewed per visit
Average time spent on site: 00:00:54
Unique Page Views: 215
70.37% of you typed the site directly into your browser
25.31% of you came from a referring site?
4.32% found the site using a search engine
Every visit came from the US exept for 1 visit from Morocco
70.37% of you use Internet Explorer
While 29.63% of you use Firefox
This site averages about 4 visits a day
With January 14th being the highest visited day with 8 visits
And February 2nd being the lowest at 1 visit
More people have looked at Neil's "Brewing My Own Beer" page than any other on the site
With a close second being Neil's "Update On Beer Video" page

How does it feel to be turned into a statistic? I think it's kind of creepy I can easily find out all this information. I also have all your credit card numbers as well but I figured it wouldn't be a good idea to post them here. (kidding :-) )

Hope all is well.

-Jason-

3 comments:

Kim O said...

That's kinda neat but not happy about the credit card thing :0). How are you? I am planning to be in your area in late July I would love to see you. Jacy and I are going to come through on our way to Santa Rosa for the big family gathering on July 26th. Soooo, if you wanted to hitch a ride with us and go that would be great and then you could fly back. Its up to you but something to think about. Let me know. Talk to you soon.

Neil said...

I win!!!

Barbara said...

Morocco?